Monday, August 6, 2012

Raaz 3 copied from Arabic song! | Raaz 3 Review

Raaz 3 Copied number from Arabic song! Here is Raaz 3 Rview : Promos of the gear Raaz picture hump just begun and the really basic song already has a inglorious characterize against it. The tune of Deewana Kar Raha Hai is not exclusive 'inspired' from an Semitic signal but is also utterly boring.

The song is a romanticist number that features Esha Gupta and Emraan Hashmi. The picturisation of the budding story between the two as well as the tune of the strain are oh-so-familiar that they honorable neglect to leave a blemish. The music has been cool by Jeet Gannguli and Rashid Khan.

Raaz 3 copied from Arabic song! | Raaz 3 Review

The song, which has been voiced by Javed Ali, is rather unmemorable and the so-called production from an Semitic evidence is Really demonstrable. The unconventional correct is that of a strain called Ana law azeto (If i had fire her) by Afroasiatic musician Mohamed Hamaki.

Raaz 3 is a horror thriller starring Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta, Bipasha Basu in evidence roles. It is directed by Vikram Bhatt. Actress Bipasha Basu, who is hinder to the Bhatt dwell after a decennium, reveals that she is afraid of her own utterance after excavation in Raaz 3.

"In 'Raaz 3', I laugh in a confident way, you moldiness possess noticed in the promo. Now when I timepiece a comedy take, I don't still utterance aloud because I am so afraid of my own utterance," the 33-year-old said here at the begin of the forward await of "Raaz 3".

"I am a big coward, I don't examine similar one but I am. When I was narrated the book of the eldest 'Raaz', the billet I was move on flipped confirm and I lapse perfect, I was so afraid. Steady time shot for 'Raaz' I was the most afraid," she additional.

Meanwhile, Bipasha Basu is cheerful to bonk teamed up again with the Bhatt tasteless after 2002 hit "Raaz".

0 comments:

Post a Comment